Monday 27 July 2015

TRUE

"Great things never came from comfort zones." -- Kind of ironic the quote is black #Helvetica font on a white background. Talk about your design comfort zone.

jacket game strong

Jacket

Fringe jacket


"Life gets boring when you stay within the limits of what you already know"

#street #fashion Olivia Palermo discreet color pop NYFW @wachabuy

Accent color

Band of Outsiders - Barefoot Blonde by Amber Fillerup Clark

This is the perfect read. I bought expensive black torn jeans so I want to make sure I wear them as much as possible! Thanks, Stylecaster :)


fitness,Swimwear, bikini, swimsuit, beach, surf, surfing, ocean, fashion, beachwear, hot, tropical, sexy, swim, photography, babe


Comfort Zone vs life worth loving

New Mikoh Swimwear

Kiini & Sun Bikini

//I don't care how ridiculous the ad was. I want this board more than anything. I would need a leash and wax though, I'm not superwoman like Gisele.

Chanel surfboard

Birkenstocks and mini dress


Velvet by Graham & Spencer Sherpa Vest

KATE SPADE NY shop display 'live colorfully' my favorite line - Spike the punch


// rollin' w the homies \\


#fashion #quote #TALLYWEiJL


Slinky Sundays (via Bloglovin.com )

so comfy........so me............

finally got birks

black ripped denim

A Little Update…


Faustine Steinmetz SS15. You know someone has talent when they are able to make shredded denim pants look like fur. Brava, Faustine. Brava!

Always put your best fun fur forward.

More of this.

pink pink pink pink

Friends dont let friends wear bad outfits!

Above: Norwegian blogger Nina of Stylizimo used five bathroom towel rods to create an ingenious wall-mounted shoe rack in her closet. For an affordable rail, consider Ikea's steel Bygel Rail; $2.99.


No comments:

Post a Comment